Wiring Harness Guide Part 5 Questions

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
2006 SS/SC Donor had aftermarket headlights and some front end damage.

1. I have two purple wires from the same terminal. One was already cut long ago. Other is attached to a plug that was plugged into the left headlight housing. Neither had enough wire for DRL loop.

2. Left headlight plug had light blue wire with several loops - left DRL?

3. Right headlight plug had medium blue wire with several loops - right DRL?

4. Thick ground from multi plug is about 13”. Wrap small ground wires from lug to multi plug?

jayrolls

1. I have two purple wires from the same terminal. One was already cut long ago. Other is attached to a plug that was plugged into the left headlight housing. Neither had enough wire for DRL loop.

4. Thick ground from multi plug is about 13”. Wrap small ground wires from lug to multi plug?
I have an 07 SS/SC here is what pulled.

Attachments

escapepilot

Goblin Guru

Forgot to attach pics

A88C9F84-8F01-47E9-865E-F5760722578C.jpeg

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
Thanks, Ross! Finally tracked it down - fog lights! My donor didn’t have a front fascia so these connectors were not plugged in and I assumed it was to a headlight assembly.