Woodward Cruise

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I put some information in the Michigan builders thread. This is a massive cruise every year in Michigan. It was the largest cruise in the world at some point (I think it still is). It is the 3rd Saturday in August. The week leading up to it is full of cursing, burnouts and racing (mostly illegal) on Woodward. There are some cities that don’t care about the burnouts. I was hoping to put something together to do some cursing and dinner. Would like to see what kind of interest is out there about joining in? This is something my wife and I do every year and love it.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
The Woodward cruise is August 20th-21st. The week leading up to it is amazing. Wondering if there is any interest in a meet up this year?

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
It’s getting close to the time to start planning on the Woodward cruise this year. I know there are a lot more goblins in Michigan this year. I would hope we can get together and hit Woodward. This year it’s august 20th however the week leading up to it can actually be more fun. Who would be interested is meeting up. I’d be happy to put something together.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Well we are 4 weeks away. Who all is planning on coming up for the cruise? I will be out most nights that week weather permitting. We have a group getting together on Thursday night for a cruise and dinner.

neodied

I'm in for a meet-up Thursday. I won't have my Goblin street legal (Stage 2 taking longer to order/ship than expected) but I'd love to meet people and ride shotgun in someone else's.

Matt C

I've got my Goblin street legal now, but I'm still tracking down pesky leaks. Not sure how far from home I can drive it just yet.