Woodward Cruise

Matt C

Which fluids are leaking? Coolant, engine oil, ATF, fuel?
Engine oil. Coming from the cam cover plate. I've replaced the seal inside, but still leaking. Thinking now it might be the plug right underneath it. Need to try and tighten that up and see what happens.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Does everyone that thinks they are coming have my number. We will also have to keep and eye on the weather. It was looking bad but keeps getting better

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
Just an fyi ghostknife said he is trailering his to my facility. He lives in port Huron. So we will have a rescue trailer if needed

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Yup ill be loading up tonight and driving into work with the trailer, I just need to know a time so I can leave work appropriately

jirwin

Goblin Guru
If I can get my little tow skirt here to work tonight, I'll be there. Its too far for me to drive with the battery issues I'm having right now, so I plan on flat-towing it. I've been working on this little adapter that sits on my hitch and holds a couple RV brush skirts on it. I was worried about the truck kicking up stones and cracking the windshield.... hopefully this will fix it.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I’ll be off work at 5:00 so anytime after that. I think someone said they could be there by 5:30. What works for everyone else

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
There is a awesome Taphouse a 2 minute walk from where we are meeting up. We can do dinner first to avoid rush hour. Or go cruise find a parking lot and figure out from there