Wrap Material Sale

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
VVivid Vinyl is having their black friday week sale. I figured I would share this since I just ordered way more than I should of. It will be good to let someone else feel bad also. See the codes below.

What's better than Black Friday?
Black Friday Sales Week!
Discount Codes Bellow​

Use the following Discount Codes Bellow on their respective days to earn 25% OFF Monday to Thursday and 33% OFF Black Friday to Cyber Monday!
Matte Automotive Films

Monday 19 November 12:00am EST - 11:30pm EST - MatteMonday25

Carbon Fibers, Architectural and Fabric Films
Tuesday 20 November 12:00am EST - 11:30pm EST - TexturedTuesday25

Gloss Automotive Films

Wednesday 21 November 12:00am EST - 11:30pm EST - GlossWednesday25

Deco65 and Heat Transfer Films

Thursday 22 November 12:00am EST - 11:30pm EST - CraftThursday25

All VViVID Products!
Friday November 23 12:00am EST to Monday 26 11:30pm EST BlackFriday33

Please note pre-order items are not eligible for any Black Friday Week discounts.

LS2GTO

I measured 68 inches long from windshield to bottom of the nose with 2 inches extra wrapping under the nose and 59 inches wide.

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
I measured 68 inches long from windshield to bottom of the nose with 2 inches extra wrapping under the nose and 59 inches wide.
For that I would think a 8' x 5' would be enough, I would order one of the 1' x 5' samples just as a extra piece for insurance

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
1" is very little room for mistakes. If it is printed like a design usually 1/8" on each side is left white.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
What are you guys using to prep the wrap material for install on the hood? I brought my hood to a shop locally and the guy had trouble getting the vinyl to stick good I have not done anything to the hood since I received it. He mentioned I should paint prior to the vinyl install. I am a little nervous of the radiator cut out I’ve seen others run into problems with that area.

Thanks

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
I purchased Matte Black Ghost Metallic we will see got the 33% discount for black friday. Anyone experienced with wraps have tips for prepping the surface and laying vinyl around the radiator cut out?

Thanks

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I purchased Matte Black Ghost Metallic we will see got the 33% discount for black friday. Anyone experienced with wraps have tips for prepping the surface and laying vinyl around the radiator cut out?

Thanks
Wipe it down with some prep fluid, use a lot of heat.....but not too much. Watch a lot of videos on Youtube.