WTB Goblin A/T kit or partial assembly

Jimmy

So, after waiting on the VA to pay out some backpay, I finally got into a position to pull the trigger on a Goblin A/T and found out that they discontinued it at the end of 2021 so now it is not able to be ordered.

Looking to see if anyone has a kit that they might have changed their mind about buying or would want to otherwise part with.

I wouldn't get much use out of the street version, that is why I am wanting the A/T.

Thanks!
Jimmy

Jim Holley

I have a nice AT in NC. Just installed a different engine and am sorting out some electrical issues with DF at the moment. Hope to have it running soon. Contact me if you are interested.

ferrell

is there much difference in the terrain chassis vs the street chassis, if so what would it be, very new to this and hope to sell my Harley today to get started, any help appreciated form WV

Ross

Goblin Guru
The AT chassis is pretty similiar. Differences I know of are: The side guard bars, the front winch mount, and longer swing arms. Oh, stronger rear coilover support, and a couple of extra triangulation bars in the front frame. Probably some tabs for the rear radiator? Hopefully someone who owns one can give a better insight than me.

ferrell

great thanks for the reply, was looking for used Goblin and wondering if an AT could also be made to work for the street. thanks again

ferrell

thanks, yeah I found a use AT that's why I was asking basically if the wheelbase width and ground clearance were the same I could make it work for me I think
been looking for used street version, haven't had any luck yet, thanks again