[WTB] LNF Fuse Box

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I need an LNF fuse box. I drilled through mine in an attempt to drill out a stripped multiplug bolt o_O

I have messaged a lady on FB Marketplace but she has yet to respond.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't use a 2.2 or other engine's fuse box, right? Especially since the box holds the ECU and the LNF's are a lil different especially without the TCM.

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I need an LNF fuse box. I drilled through mine in an attempt to drill out a stripped multiplug bolt o_O

I have messaged a lady on FB Marketplace but she has yet to respond.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't use a 2.2 or other engine's fuse box, right? Especially since the box holds the ECU and the LNF's are a lil different especially without the TCM.
The lower case is what actually holds the ECU so you can reuse yours.

I'm using an LSJ fusebox. Similar, but it did require a bit of repinning and repurposing (ie: I wired the wiper relay as the CHMSL relay since the LSJ doesn't use a CHMSL relay.)

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I can't find the part number 25894223 anywhere on GM's various parts websites to confirm compatibility. Maybe that's why I didn't find it in my previous searches?

25894225 is what I have, 20814892 is what I've been looking for and actually getting results.

Photo comparisons appear to be identical to mine, I'm a lil nervous that I cna't find any info on that part number. When I search for 20814892 it says its superseded by 25894225 (which is what mine has on the box)

I can't seem to find the real P# for the 25894223 one, even changing a few characters to try and get a part below or above it.

Last edited:

Brian74

Goblin Guru
I can't find the part number 25894223 anywhere on GM's various parts websites to confirm compatibility. Maybe that's why I didn't find it in my previous searches?

25894225 is what I have, 20814892 is what I've been looking for and actually getting results.
I would give LKQ a call. I got my ECM & BCM from them at a great price.

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Look up Jeffrey Reiland on Facebook I have bought a LDK block and various LSJ parts off him very fair prices out of PA.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
I actually bought my dash harness from Theodore. Definitely reasonably priced. I'll reach out to him too.