WTB stock "comfort" 18mm sway bar and end links

Jm12

I can get these on ebay all day long but I thought I'd see if someone here has them laying around unused. It'll take some work to get it all to work with the suspension that Chris came up with, but I'd like to give it a try.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
If not someone local, shipping will likely cost as much as buying on. I tried to give a 24mm sway bar sway last year but the shipping was about $70. Heavier than an 18mm but it was mostly the size.

Jm12

That’s nuts! I’d think ~$25 to ship, $70 is out of hand. That’s what they’re going for shipped on eBay.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Any auto parts that has dorman should be able to order it on their next shipment and not charge shipping. The dorman part number comes with everything, although the ss end links are shorter and tuck the bar up better.

Dorman 927-109

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
That’s nuts! I’d think ~$25 to ship, $70 is out of hand. That’s what they’re going for shipped on eBay.
I looked back over my conversation history with Fozda on this and Fed Ex was $60+ and UPS was more than that. This was early Nov of last year. I don't know what shipping prices have done since then. This was also with me having already packaged it for shipping. Maybe some of the others shipping more stuff have a different cost structure. I just stopped by Fed Ex and UPS stores to get a price.

Jm12

Any auto parts that has dorman should be able to order it on their next shipment and not charge shipping. The dorman part number comes with everything, although the ss end links are shorter and tuck the bar up better.

Dorman 927-109
Looks like I should have taken your advice on this. The whole Dorman assembly was $75 shipped on amazon last month according to Keepa. Now it's shot up to $120. I'll wait for it to come back down and go that route.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Used swaybars are as effective as a new part - spring steel doesn't loose its rate over time (unless it is rusting away). Save yourself some money and go get one off of a Cobalt or G5 in the local boneyard for $25.

Jm12

At $25 for me to track one down and pull it myself vs $75 neatly packaged and delivered to my door, I'd consider that extra $50 money well spent. That's extra time for me to curse at my own car instead of one in a junkyard.