WYGoblin's Extended City Frame Goblin - 08 SS/TC

WYGoblin

Congrats! Looking good.

More pictures?
Time to start tuning the MAF and VE?
Thanks Ross I will get more pictures. I keep forgetting to take them. I just wanted to get it done before my driving season is done here.

I do think it is very close to start MAF tuning and VE. Took it out for a couple mile test drive tonight. Found a couple things I need to address but nothing serious. Just need to readjust seat belts for my seating position and my turn signal cancel needs adjusted. For some reason it isn't working but I know I checked it when I installed it hmmm. I was doing the alignment during the Goat Rope live stream tonight lol.

benjy

EVERY TIME I see a Cobalt on the road, I think "Hmmmm maybe a Goblin one day...." :)
I should probably see a counselor about this, but when I see an SS I have to resist the urge to not ram into it :oops: My DD is a disposable civic

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
EVERY TIME I see a Cobalt on the road, I think "Hmmmm maybe a Goblin one day...." :)
Tell me about it, I saw a banged up SS sedan with dented driver's side doors the other day and had two thoughts at the same time:

"That'd make a GREAT Goblin..."

and

"How DARE you part out a SS sedan!"

G Atsma

Goblin Guru
Will someone please explain why this is called DIPPING??? It is SPRAYED on. The car isn't hung on a hook and DIPPED. It is sprayed just like paint, the only difference being you can peel it off.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Will someone please explain why this is called DIPPING??? It is SPRAYED on. The car isn't hung on a hook and DIPPED. It is sprayed just like paint, the only difference being you can peel it off.
It's called dipping because the product used is Plasti Dip, a rubberized coating initially used for insulating and coating things like tool handles/grips or liquid electrical tape. As in, dip the handles of your pliers in the can. Alternative uses came about over time as other application methods were developed.

WYGoblin

Got a question for you guys with enclosed trailers. I am looking at a 28' and not sure how it's going to pull. Anyone have a smaller one (20' or 24'). Do you wish you had a longer one. I am having trouble finding a 24 with an escape door but found the 28.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
We have a 20'. Haven't hauled the Goblin in it yet but we had a Ford Ranger in there and there was still a bunch of room for other stuff so I'm assuming there's going to be a ton of room with the Goblin in there this year.
PXL_20221008_210848561.jpg

PXL_20221008_210908656.jpg

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
What are you trying to do? Just pull the goblin with just enough space for what you need? Or tons of room to spare? I’m looking for about a 14’ enclosed, which will be enough to haul the goblin and some gear. Not looking for living space and such, just and enclosed hauler. My buddy has a 12’ enclosed for his 4 wheeler and has the side door. If it was a tad wider and longer I’d be all over it.

WYGoblin

What are you trying to do? Just pull the goblin with just enough space for what you need? Or tons of room to spare? I’m looking for about a 14’ enclosed, which will be enough to haul the goblin and some gear. Not looking for living space and such, just and enclosed hauler. My buddy has a 12’ enclosed for his 4 wheeler and has the side door. If it was a tad wider and longer I’d be all over it.
Looking to haul the goblin and some gear. Also use it to haul either a 69 camaro or 69 dodge coronet and gear to maybe car shows also. Want the escape door to be able to get out of a car easier also. Kinda want a 24' trailer but cant find a used one with an escape door.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
We have a 20'. Haven't hauled the Goblin in it yet but we had a Ford Ranger in there and there was still a bunch of room for other stuff so I'm assuming there's going to be a ton of room with the Goblin in there this year.
If you'd stop breaking it you wouldn't need to tow it. ;)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Ah. Ok. More than one purpose. That’s odd without the side door, it’s pretty normal around here. JBINTX has a 28’? I think. And he gets the goblin and his sons Miata in it pretty easily. Has the side door too.