SOLD OUT - Zero Mile SAAB F35 Transmissions Available -$650

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Zero mile F35 Transmissions
  • New replacement for a used SS/SC or SS/TC manual transmission
  • 4.05 final drive
We now have some brand new, zero mile SAAB F35 transmissions.

$650 without a limited slip differential
Add $400 labor to have a customer supplied limited slip installed
Add $1250 for a Quaife limited slip differential plus $400 for installation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Massive price drop to $650 for the zero mile F35 transmissions.
With a Quaife LSD installed the total price is $2,300.
Shipping ranges from $130 to $200 depending on where you are located.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
I also would like to know if these are still available? Can you install a used LSD from another F35 transmission?

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, we have f35s and we can install your diff in one of them.
$400 to install plus $650 for the transmission.

BAR-AIR

Good Afternoon,
Does the F35 utilize the jack shaft. (Or intermediate axle)??? Similar to the F40. Working on something and am trying to keep the two axles basically the same length.
THX,
Bruce

boydcyr

Are the F35 still available? My 5th gear synchro failed and the part is discontinued, I wasn't able to find it in any junkyard from a SS TC donor. I am looking at buying a new transmission without LSD and use it for parts for my original transmission.

Edit: Wait those are with LSD... how come the price is so low? In this case this would be a straight replacement for the old transmission and the old one will become a donor for parts.

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
The F35 is on their web store.
As soon as you click on Quaife LSD, the price jumps from $780 to $2430.
There is shipping options too, which change the price.

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Check with Adam at DF directly. I gave them the guts out of mine when I picked up my kit a month ago since mine had a broken case. You might be able to get the 5th gear synchro from them if they haven't used it.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Are the F35 still available? My 5th gear synchro failed and the part is discontinued, I wasn't able to find it in any junkyard from a SS TC donor. I am looking at buying a new transmission without LSD and use it for parts for my original transmission.

Edit: Wait those are with LSD... how come the price is so low? In this case this would be a straight replacement for the old transmission and the old one will become a donor for parts.
We offer the transmissions with and without the LSD. The link Ross provided is good for ordering the transmissions: https://store.dfkitcar.com/products/zero-mile-f35-transmission

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru

I'll have an f35 transmission with LSD in great shape for sale (price tbd) hopefully before the end of January - don't know if that'll work for you on timing.

boydcyr

Well that is great. F35 added to cart I will finalize the purchase next Thursday since I will get a bonus then and it will be the perfect day to buy it. I will also try to contact Adam to see if the 5th synchro is available.

boydcyr

So It will be around $1100 CAD shipped to my place, but the shipping options you offer probably do not include import charges.