Zip ties and Coated Clamps

Goblin Graber

My chassis will hopefully ship out this week. Snow is setting in pretty good already so I’m going to do a little welding on the chassis before I send it off to get powder coated.

Let’s see some pics of any places you have clamps or zip ties on your frame. I plan on adding some trick tabs and zip tie tabs from Ruff Stuff Specialties. D26677D2-2533-4457-B79A-CE9187A10FDB.png2D396D66-0B2E-448C-A2E5-B25EAAB41CBA.png

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I picked 50 zip tie tabs for $30 off Amazon. They are just the right size - in my opinion - small enough to mount close to the tube, but big enough to get a good tack weld on them.

Goblin Graber

I picked 50 zip tie tabs for $30 off Amazon. They are just the right size - in my opinion - small enough to mount close to the tube, but big enough to get a good tack weld on them.
I’m going to buy them from Ruff Stuff since I already have a cart going there. I’m getting 4 3/4x5/8 hiems from them too to “fix” The front end before I even put it together.

What I’m really looking for is locations so I don’t forget something. I’m thinking a tab for the fuse box and another for the fuel filter. Zip tie tabs for the taillight wires and the LSJ coolant hose. What am I forgetting?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Third brake light, interior lights, fog lights, cup holders, stereo and speakers, and any number of other things that are not 'stock' goblin parts are all options that may need brackets/mounts.