ZZP Black Friday 2019

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Me either, But I plan to buy the LDK with Z54 at the 10% off day unless of course its cheaper on BF.

Nuker-

Last edited:

ccannx

Goblin Guru
Awesome, need to have my ecu swapped out for one that’s not trifecta locked and get a base tune for a smaller pulley so I can start using HPTuners

Ross

Goblin Guru
Awesome, need to have my ecu swapped out for one that’s not trifecta locked and get a base tune for a smaller pulley so I can start using HPTuners
Have you tried to load a base tune from the HP Tuners repository into your trifecta locked PCM?
There is some discussion about the safety of downloading other people's tune (with VIN) into your PCM, but if it's locked, you might as well try.
You can always buy another PCM with your VIN number, and just re-train your key.

ccannx

Goblin Guru
I’m not sure it’s possible,HPTuners told me I would need a GM tech2 to load a base tune back into it

Ross

Goblin Guru
It is $120 on ebay for a new one... GM tech2 probably charges more than that. So what's the worst that can happen? It is already bricked.

Ross

Goblin Guru

Lechlis

As info, I spoke with ZZP about the Black Friday sale details. They confirmed that the 10% on the 30th is legitimately the entire site and all items. They are also hoping to have the LSJ cam stock replenished in time for the sale.

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I only want the 2.2L 9.5” clutch upgrade kit. If anyone’s watching when that pops up let me know!

Lechlis

I only want the 2.2L 9.5” clutch upgrade kit. If anyone’s watching when that pops up let me know!
Reading their website rules and Facebook posts, it sounds like everything on that list will be on sale the entire day.