Recent content by CMASH

1. C

Lost power when driving? Comes and goes

Thanks Briann1177! I will definitely check connections and grounds.
  2. C

Thank you for responding Ross. I checked codes, and there was nothing new. Just the typical evap codes. If/when it does it again, I will drain the fuel tank and fill up somewhere different. I live in central Indiana, unfortunately not too close to NW AR. Thanks for the offer though! Also not...
  3. C

Custom Exhaust

Looks awesome!
  4. C

Hi everyone, thanks in advance! 2.2L ecotec NA I was on a drive, and about 45miles in I had some issues. I was going about 60mph and holding the pedal to maintain that speed. Suddenly it was like the engine just cut out (but still running) and the car was just coasting. I tried pushing the...
  5. C

Radio Suggestions?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I ended up going with a helmet comms system with FM and bluetooth
  6. C

Any advice on dirty engine internals?

How does your intake manifold look? My oil was pretty gunked up as well. Some of it got into the intake through the vent and clogged some stuff up.
  7. C

Radio Suggestions?

Thanks for the response. I will check into BOSS. Looking for FM with bluetooth. I am thinking about this- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078YRSXXW/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_QABJCbWP91M97 Just worried its too cheap.
  8. C

Radio Suggestions?

I am looking for a radio to install on the car. Anyone have suggestions on a halfway decent unit? How was install? Trying to spend less than 100, if possible. Thanks!
  9. C

Woosh noise? W/video

You are correct! Just checked and it is in fact under vacuum when the woosh sounds. I will clean my tb. Pretty sure that will take care of it. Thank you all very much for your help!
  10. C

Woosh noise? W/video

Thank you all for your help. I checked known vents and they seem to be okay. As far as I can tell. My latest theory is a dirty throttle body. And the gunk is acting as a gasket. I took off my intake and watched the throttle valve. The exact moment I shut off the engine, the valve shuts...
  11. C

Woosh noise? W/video

180,000 miles. It ran just fine before teardown. And it seems to run good now. Just making that weird noise. Could it have something to do with the throttle body? Its probably pretty dirty with 180 on it.
  12. C

Woosh noise? W/video

That is what I figured and tried. I still get the woosh though
  13. C

Woosh noise? W/video

I am running this intake btw https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDB9CX4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  14. C

Woosh noise? W/video

Thanks for the reply. Filter or filler? I removed the filler cap and there is still a woosh. If I remove the filter cap wont oil come out under pressure?
  15. C

Woosh noise? W/video

bump