Recent content by CR500Rider3

1. C

Hand Controlled Goblin

I'm in North GA, I'm pretty sure there are a few in Tennessee and maybe even a bit north of me. It definitely seems like this is a good group of guys on here. I've been doing a lot of reading and its all been very helpful!
  2. C

Hand Controlled Goblin

Thank you guys for the help. I've been looking into mastershift and I have also checked out Rob Parson's setup. I'll make this work one way or another! Im really looking forward to this project.
  3. C

Radio Suggestions?

Im a little late, but I just joined. I've used the Bluetooth Wetsounds sound bar in a few different applications and it works great.
  4. C

Hand Controlled Goblin

Thank you! No, I was injured in a Polaris RZR with a rollcage that failed. It looks like there might be a few options out there, I have emailed Lonny once about the easy entry option and just did about trans options. Im wondering if the Saab paddle shifters have any lag? I have paddle...
  5. C

Hand Controlled Goblin

Hey guys/gals, I'm going to be pulling the trigger soon on a Goblin once I sell my CTS-V. Im very new to building a car so forgive my ignorance to all of this. I am wondering if there are any sequential trans options out there that would work with the goblin or anything like that? I am a...