Recent content by ctuinstra

1. ctuinstra

ctuinstra's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC donor 2.0

Yep, a hole in the tunnel cap. Had one in front of the shifter. I may get two and put one in front of the shifter and another between the seats.
  2. ctuinstra

I needed another item to add to the Amazon cart to get free shipping and I found this. The donor car outlet was in bad shape and part of the mount is broke. It made terrible connections to the plug-in USB charger. This should work out quite well. We use one port to charge the phone and...
  3. ctuinstra

Coilover Options

4. ctuinstra

Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

I thought it was just me. Good to know that it's not just me.
  5. ctuinstra

Now that you mentioned it, I like it also. I'm thinking about doing the same now. Not sure if I want to paint it or what.
  6. ctuinstra

Coilover Options

Apparently I missed the nuts for the top of the shaft. They are M12X1.25. They are fine thread and fairly hard to find. You can find them on eBay for a good price. I ended up getting flanged lock nuts. I have 10 and only need 2, so let me know if you need a couple and I can see about...
  7. ctuinstra

Torque Steer

Well, the plot thickens. I went to go pull my arms to have my previously install bushings removed and install the MOOG K200792. I knew I had MOOG brand in there but not that model number. What I have in there already is the MOOG K201285. Come to find out I already have ball-socket type...
  8. ctuinstra

I've often thought about using this product to pull the hoses. As you pull on it, it compresses more, much like that of the chinese finger torture devices. They work great for pulling wire and can be bought in many different sizes and capacities, all the way up to 9600lbs...
  9. ctuinstra

Quick update: Got all of the parts and frame back from powder coating. All the parts, side panels, bottom skin, frame, springs, etc, $800. I didn't need to do the firewall. I can't wait to get the hoses in the frame and start building. Kaleb is only home for few hours this morning and...
  10. ctuinstra

Nilbog's Matte Blaze 08 LT

Great job!
  11. ctuinstra

DCMoney's Extended Street Goblin - 06 SS SC

Not uncommon to see $75-$100 for it.
  12. ctuinstra

Looking good!
  13. ctuinstra

Did you get anything for the shell?
  14. ctuinstra

That was a quick tear down! You're moving right along.
  15. ctuinstra

Woosh noise? W/video

I know you aren't getting much help with this. I wish I could help more, but I am at a loss for specific solutions. It seems like decompression back through the intake. I'm not sure why that would happen. Could be a leaking intake valve allowing compression back through the intake. I...