Recent content by ctuinstra

1. ctuinstra

GOTW - 3-8-24 #49 Chad and Kaleb Tuinstra

Rigid Dually. Flood for the low beam and spots for the high beams. They work aweome!
  2. ctuinstra

Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

Boxed, labeled, and ready to ship out Monday. You should have tracking for it in eBay. If not, let me know and I can give it to you.
  3. ctuinstra

Goblin Warning Light Eliminator (Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure + Bonus Features)

I have a new unit that was never installed for sale. I just listed it on eBay. This may be the one chance to get one. https://www.ebay.com/itm/176178231945 eBay sure doesn't like people selling anything that has the word "airbag" in it.
  4. ctuinstra

Brake pads rubbing

We had an intermittent issue much like this. They would work fine for a while and then every now and then they would not release all the way and heat up the brakes. It turns out it was the brake switch not allowing the pedal to release all the way. Bent the switch mount away a bit and never...
  5. ctuinstra

Goblinfest 2023

6. ctuinstra

Goblinfest 2023

The only two photos I’ve taken so far.
  7. ctuinstra

Goblinfest 2023

Loaded up and ready to hit the road tomorrow. Should be in around 5:00. Kaleb is flying in from Detroit.
  8. ctuinstra

Missouri Registration

Yeah, that got my attention also. Mine is not a dune buggy in MO. I’d have to look to see what it is for sure. It’s been awhile.
  9. ctuinstra

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

We used one of those and mounted it in the tunnel cap towards the front. It was easier there because I already had the original wiring to the original outlet in there and that was all the farther the wires would reach without having to extend them. Besides, it wasn't something we needed easy...
  10. ctuinstra

New DF Shifter Review

Here are the files if you can print them. If not, there are some, including myself, willing to do it for a small compensation. http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/custom-stl-files-for-3d-printed-goblin-parts.2174/post-92874
  11. ctuinstra

New DF Shifter Review

Stock
  12. ctuinstra

Custom STL Files for 3D Printed Goblin Parts

There are a lot of really good designs for printing in this thread. Here is another. A version of a center console for mounting on the tunnel. This is made for two phones and a key fob with extra room for other stuff. Here is flat-bottom version of our original design. This works well...
  13. ctuinstra

New DF Shifter Review

I finally got around to installing the new DF Shifter, just in time for the October meet up. I took the car our tonight to test it and my adjustments. Wow! I really love this thing. Sitting in the garage, you can tell it feels a little bit better, but on the road is where you really notice...
  14. ctuinstra

[SC TUNE GUIDE #1] HPTuners; Goblin Basic Settings

TCS is traction control, to keep the wheels from spinning. This is not to be confused with ETC Torque Management, that is controlling the torque applied to the output based upon the commanded torque versus RPM. It basically tends to smooth out the torque deliver. The 2.0 SS I based this...