Recent content by jamesm

1. jamesm

So what’s this?

There's a guy in our autocross group that has a Rush SR.
  2. jamesm

Missouri Registration

Troop D in Carthage did mine. They asked where I wanted the tag but said it had to be "inside the passenger compartment". You might check on that. Mine is titled as a 2018 special construction vehicle. I don't know if the dunebuggy moniker will help or hurt you when it comes to insurance....
  3. jamesm

Missouri Registration

My tag is to the right of the instrument cluster. They'll drill two holes for the tag and rivet it to the chassis.
  4. jamesm

Mirror with Dashcam and 3D printed brackets

Thanks for the updated STLs. I hate the mirror I have now so I may swap it for a similar setup to what you have.
  5. jamesm

Mirror with Dashcam and 3D printed brackets

How's the vibration with those 3d printed mounts? My UTV style mirror vibrates so bad that you can't see anything out of it when you're driving.
  6. jamesm

Goblinfest 2023

As it stands right now, I think I'll be down sometime mid day on Friday, probably around lunch time.
  7. jamesm

Car Transport

My goblin scrapes going into my 7x16 trailer if I don't have everything set just right.
  8. jamesm

Guage cluster option?

Same. I'm using a cheapo digital obd display from amazon.
  9. jamesm

Cable Disconnect Question

Yup. On the outside.
  10. jamesm

Cable Disconnect Question

I always end up having to use a flat screwdriver to hold the tab in while I pull on the connector with a pair of pliers.
  11. jamesm

Broken mount hole on starter motor

I have around a 20-25% defect rate for electrical components from Rock Auto. I have at least one defective part from them on every project I do. However, their prices are low enough that I'm willing to tolerate a higher fail rate compared to paying robbery prices at the local parts store.
  12. jamesm

James's Extended Track Goblin - 06 LS donor

Given how poorly the interface is designed, I was afraid that'd be the case.
  13. jamesm

The default layout for my version of HP Tuners has that value already on a chart and is attached to a math function, it's just not showing any data. I'll grab a screenshot off that computer tomorrow.
  14. jamesm

Got the car out and drove it up and down our side road a few times. The boost gauge is working fine, it just doesn't show anything until the RPMs get higher which is normal I guess. The throttle is pretty touchy. From what I've read here, that's pretty normal. I think I can probably tune some of...
  15. jamesm

Who was that?

I know I've seen those wheels on here but I'm not having much luck finding a post for it. I snagged a screenshot form the video. Hopefully someone else will be able to identify it.