Recent content by jamesm

1. jamesm

Midwest Meet Spring 2019 ***UPDATED***

Eureka Springs is super close to me. Also, Hwy 7 and Hwy 123 are both fun, curvy roads.
  2. jamesm

2009 cobalt donor car. Manual trans. No title

Where are you in SW MO? It’s not too terribly difficult to file the abandoned property paperwork and get the state to issue you a title in MO.
  3. jamesm

James's Extended Track Goblin - 06 LS donor

So yeah..... if you are reusing the brake caliper bolts for the brakes on the goblin’s rear wheels, make sure you put thread locker on them... I’ve had 2 vibrate loose and fall completely out and the other two where barely finger tight..... I replaced all 4 with new bolts and thread locker and...
  4. jamesm

Thank you! The wheels are Advanti Storm S1 17x8 and the tires are Sumitomo HTR Z III 245/40R17 Y
  5. jamesm

Donor for sale - 2006 LS - Already stripped

Since there hasn't been much interest, this stuff will be going on Craigslist or to the scrapyard early next week.
  6. jamesm

It came from amazon although I'm not sure I'd recommend it 100%. It's a nice big mirror that gives you a decent field of view; however, it picks up a ton of vibration and shakes a lot when you are driving. I need to see if there's any way to tighten it up or stabilize it...
  7. jamesm

Christmas came early! The graphics guy finished wrapping the parts today! I think it turned out pretty dang good.
  8. jamesm

Tim's Extended Track Lower Entry - 10 SS/Tc *REGISTERED*

I have the windshield but I've never put it on. I tend to wear a helmet most of the time anyway so the wind isn't bad. My wife hates riding in the wind so we both have full-faced helmets with intercoms. It makes her happy and she wants to go on trips now so I rolling with it. BTW, that hood and...
  9. jamesm

That would be pretty cool. I saw where it sold at auction for $400K... https://www.thedrive.com/news/29128/p-51-inspired-ford-mustang-gt-old-crow-sells-for-staggering-400000-at-auction I'm not super crazy about the Corbeau seats I got from DF so I've been thinking about swapping them out for...
  10. jamesm

Painting the gas tank?

I had the DF guys coat mine with protective paint. They actually did a whole bunch of the parts for me.
  11. jamesm

You and me both! I've wanted to call the graphics guy like 3 or 4 times today and ask when it will be done! Here's the flat proofs so y'all have an idea of what it will look like. Hood Sides Engine covers
  12. jamesm

Yeah. Ford and EAA auction off a mustang at AirVenture every year. Theirs isn't super true to the original plane but they did a good job on it and it looks really nice...
  13. jamesm

My new wheels and tires showed up today! They are soooo much nicer than the stockers... Also talked to the graphics guy today. They are going to start printing my wrap on Monday.
  14. jamesm

New member.

Welcome!
  15. jamesm

"Roof" option

If you don't mind, what'd that cost you? Can you share the contact info for the supplier?