Recent content by Justin

1. J

Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

I'm in for the non intercooled version
  2. J

New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Will this work with the parking brake kit? Im interested but want to make sure i can keep my ebrake
  3. J

Zfr 6758 $600 plus shipping***Sold***

No the fitting that pulls vacuum from the valve cover is missing and needs to be replaced. I had to borrow it for my new turbo because I accidentally broke the one on the 7163 I bought
  4. J

Zfr 6758 $600 plus shipping***Sold***

Turbo only has 2,500 miles on it. No shaft play and is in good working condition. Comes with oil and coolant lines. Only thing needed to install is a new fitting for the vacuum line going to valve cover. Oil leaked from somewhere on first start and stained the exhaust housing but stopped after...
  5. J

ZFR or Z54?

I have a used zfr 6758 with 2,500 miles on it that I have been meaning to post for sale if you are interested in picking up a used zfr.
  6. J

Turbo Options for Upgrade

From my experience and what I have read on the forums is the main advantage to a zfr vs a z54/57 is turbo response. Zfr is ball bearing vs journal bearing. I believe they make aabout the same hp
  7. J

I loved the 6758, basically zero turbo lag. Made 350hp and 375 torque on a conservative 91 octane tune. I'm just looking to get close to the 500hp mark. Switching to e85 and already installed a ported head, news cams and valve springs
  8. J

I have an lnf goblin with a zfr 6758, spooled super fast and made good power. Currently swapping it out for a zfr 7163.
  9. J

Front wing - WOW

I'm in for one if you guys get some made and are able to ship it to me. Really love this design. Message me if I can get in on this
  10. J

Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

What was the price for the kit? Have you installed it yet? Just curious on how much it improves breaking performance.
  11. J

Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve Kit

Has anyone heard if this kit is available yet? I would like to buy this also, but don't see it on the df store.
  12. J

High IAT2 temps and KR

Have you done any testing with the new intercooler? I just ordered the type 10 too and was wondering if it made a big difference.
  13. J

High IAT2 temps and KR

Ok perfect thanks thats what I needed to know. Did the df supplied intercooler mounting bracket holes line up good with the type 10 or did you have to modify it?
  14. J

High IAT2 temps and KR

Hey do you know what different couplers are needed to make the type 10 work. I'm going to order it but I would like to get everything I need to make it work at the same time.
  15. J

Mirrors

My driver side mirror is cracked also. It has never been hit or anything just got in the car one day and it was broken. What year cbr 1000rr are they from. Is this a common problem with these mirrors?