Recent content by Karter2026

1. Karter2026

Ark's City Goblin #187 (2008 SS/TC donor)

I had my battery tender wired with the 2 prong plug ran out to the passenger side footwell area. Made it easy just plug it in to the 2 prong plug and plug the tender in to the wall. Done
  2. Karter2026

Josh's City Goblin - 10 XFE Donor

I see a lot of complaints of air in the cooling system. Buy one of these as @Gtstorey mentioned above Vacuum Coolant Fill I will never fill a cooling system the old way ever again. Just remember to cap the overflow on the surge tank.
  3. Karter2026

Pennsylvania Registration

You will need a title. Find another donor.
  4. Karter2026

SOLD -- 2.2 L 5 speed IN plated and titled gob

You're tempting me!
  5. Karter2026

When I had mine a few 25 degree and dark mornings were enough to make me to put it away. But the drive home felt like a heat wave.
  6. Karter2026

(SOLD) Super Charged Goblin for sale

That front bumper and windshield design look some what familiar. Good luck with the sale!
  7. Karter2026

Winter Weather Thread

I did a few low 30's on a few morning drives to work. What a pain to get the lap belt over the double hoodie. On the bright side it was close to 60 on the way home. and no I do not miss it.
  8. Karter2026

Bumper Options

Yes Here are the STL files
  9. Karter2026

That wrap looks like what I used it fooled quite a few people. Looks great.
  10. Karter2026

Remote tuning

Ross, I will email you over the PID's that zzp zent me with the lay out they sent. It has some different stuff in it. The forum will not let me post them here.
  11. Karter2026

What do you not like about your Goblin

When I was first at the light that was the case. But the usual left laner at the same speed as the right kept that from happening.
  12. Karter2026

Really!

Oh don't worry you are not the only one. I did it with the old videos worked through video #1. I was two minutes in to video 2 Lonny said find your brake reservoir plug. I searched the harness for a while. Then I looked in the cut off bucket sure enough there it was.
  13. Karter2026

What do you not like about your Goblin

Traffic lights, Stop signs, and idiots in the other lane. That is the biggest reason for selling mine. I enjoyed driving the car just not where I live at.
  14. Karter2026

(SOLD)Karter2026's City Chassis 09 LT XFE, PA Build #72- Registered

He is in Statesville so he is close to you
  15. Karter2026

It takes some practice to get in and out. Once you figure out how it is seamless.