Recent content by Sho

1. S

Looking for front hood for sale

Looking for front hid in good condition for sale. No preference if it’s painted or not.
  2. S

Suspension feels "bouncy, floaty"

Thanks for the response guys. -my tire pressure was initially around 35 like most regular cars. I will lower to 20-25 and bring the shocks to about mid level and try out. -because I do not have it street legal I haven’t taken to a shop to get aligned. (Will do asap after approval) -front are...
  3. S

Suspension feels "bouncy, floaty"

Hey guys, im finally in the home stretch to get my build street legal. But when on test drives i feel like my suspension is very bouncy or floaty and feels like it sways side to side quite a bit... I have tightened (clockwise) the front shocks as much as I can and i dont feel like theres any...
  4. S

2007 SS sc coolant hose route

Headlights are a aftermarket Jeep headlight. I liked the look. I wouldn't recommend the exact ones I got because it isn't as bright as i thought they would be... But I dont see myself driving this thing at night too much anyways... ha
  5. S

I dont remember any proof of origin with my kit... I got the "whole" kit at one time, not stages... so maybe it was forgotten? nothing in the mail either. Was it just thrown in one of the boxes mailed to you? And I went with the Tanaka 4 point harness. Its very comfortable.
  6. S

My kit is "basically" Done! Looks pretty good... Some things still rigged up until I can get it out to the shop... But now on to the title/plate/registration process and that seems fun... Just called my state and they said I need to have "proof of origin" to get my vin plate process started. Did...
  7. S

COOL! thanks for the reply. Now Trying to fix the camber in the rear... Would cutting more of the coil and lowering the vehicle make the wheels more positive or negative? I guess I could add spacers/shims to raise if i need to go that way...
  8. S

Another addition to the question above... Anybody have sway issues? After getting up to speed (let’s say above 30) my car starts to sway with any little bump in the road. Gets worse with speed as well. I have noticed that when I lift the rear end the wheels turn inwards. So maybe when I get...
  9. S

Anybody have negative camber issues? With stock suspension in rear? Easiest way to adjust at least so it’s not too bad going into a shop for alignment?
  10. S

ALSO! Any of you guys have recommendations on smaller pulley size, manufacturer...ect? Wanting to pull more boost without big modifications. I can replace injectors if needed be... If you know if a post on here with that info or just want to share with me here let me know! THX
  11. S

So I messing with the other relays that "may" have to do with the fuel pump. As in; Crank, Crank/start?, PWTN...ect bent the contacts a little to make better contact... and the car started up right away... I dont have a diagram to confirm but it seems like one of these crank or pwtn relays give...
  12. S

So car runs intermittently... The issue is the fuel pump (new). I have tested the relay and seems good. for good measure i swapped it out for the A/C clutch relay which is the same relay. Some times the pump primes fine and dandy and car starts just fine and stays running. Sometimes the pump...
  13. S

I got her going! ...finally! Seems all data lines were ok. I found the issue by accident by hitting a thought 12v line (gets 12v by testing it to a ground) and hit a ground and I heard the fuel pump run for a second. Then temporarily hooked that line up to a known ground and bam! Everything...
  14. S

Lonny, May be a stupid question but should there be continuity between the tan and tan/black data wires at all?
  15. S

Is it what Lonny said? Check continuity between OBDII and ECM? which I did check and seems ok... well i have continuity with both tan and tan/line. Like i can touch one end to tan and one to tan/line and it beeps... if that is supposed to happen then it should be ok. I've been investigating my...