Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
That has always been talon’s reluctancy on doing this; is the shipping them safely part. It seems that no matter how well you pack them, you never know what condition it’ll be in when it gets there.

talon2006

5D280A1A-3789-4148-A448-8ABED0A098A4.jpeg

This is most of them packed and shipping out today.

Now for a little bad news. I switched the numbers on intercooler cutout vs non intercooler cutout. I cut too many of the non cutout splitters and not enough of the splitters with the cutout. I will be cutting the remaining splitters on Monday and hope to get them out mid week. Sorry for the delay.

KSLunsfo

Now for a little bad news. I switched the numbers on intercooler cutout vs non intercooler cutout. I cut too many of the non cutout splitters and not enough of the splitters with the cutout. I will be cutting the remaining splitters on Monday and hope to get them out mid week. Sorry for the delay.
Delay or not, this has got to be the quickest turnaround I've probably ever seen for a fabricated group buy item...

KSLunsfo

Right?... I'm sad I missed on it. The new job's offer letter only arrived today, couldn't pull the trigger before that. Oh well!
Maybe there's extras if he's still having to make some?? Maybe it's not too late if he's cutting more Monday...

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Maybe there's extras if he's still having to make some?? Maybe it's not too late if he's cutting more Monday...
You're not wrong. I should probably still pass though, it's probably going to be a month before I see another paycheck. But I'll stop crapping up the thread now!

Markm

I will be cutting the remaining splitters on Monday and hope to get them out mid week. Sorry for the delay.
[/QUOTE]
You can put mine on the tail end going out since I’ll be out of town next week.

talon2006

I will be cutting the remaining splitters on Monday and hope to get them out mid week. Sorry for the delay.
You can put mine on the tail end going out since I’ll be out of town next week.
[/QUOTE]

Good to know. I do not think anyone was expecting for me to get this rolling so quick so we are mostly shipping in order of order received.

That being said, if this is the last piece of the puzzle so you can race next weekend, let us know!

devianteng

I definitely was not expecting this to be so quick, so this is an awesome update. I'm still a few weeks out from being ready for autox, so no big rush on mine!

talon2006

Right?... I'm sad I missed on it. The new job's offer letter only arrived today, couldn't pull the trigger before that. Oh well!
Maybe all your friends who bought one will share pictures on the forum, and other people will see it and also want one, and RTToy will talk me into another group buy :p.

So far I like the Goblin forum. Ya'll are nice to me! Other forums would already have their torches and pitchforks out for not sending them yesterday :p.

Mahkoi

Maybe all your friends who bought one will share pictures on the forum, and other people will see it and also want one, and RTToy will talk me into another group buy :p.

So far I like the Goblin forum. Ya'll are nice to me! Other forums would already have their torches and pitchforks out for not sending them yesterday :p.
No torches or pitchforks from me. I just got the text from FedEx that it should be at my house on Wednesday.