Search results

1. Zklonne

(SOLD!) LEGO THEMED RALLY GOBLIN IS FOR SALE!! $27,500.

LEGO THEMED RALLY GOBLIN IS FOR SALE!! $27,500. After some deliberation over the past few days, we have decided to sell the Goblin. In short, 2 years ago our goal was to purchase and build up a Goblin into a car that could comfortably complete a lengthy road rally amongst luxury and exotic...
  2. Zklonne

What length driveshaft LNF w/ LSD

Does anyone know what the compressed length should be for the CV axles? We’re finally replacing the current ones with heavy duty driveshaft shop axles, but the new axle compressed length is ~ 24.75” while old compressed is about 23.5”. Thanks, Zach
  3. Zklonne

Goblin vs Crown Rally North - 1500 miles, 3 shredded CV axles, a whole lot of new goblin fans

As some of you may have seen on the Goblin FB page, a few weekends ago we launched for Crown Rally North 2020 in the Goblin. This was the first of hopefully many rallies to come in the Goblin and was really a test to see how it would hold up in a field filled with mostly supercars and other...
  4. Zklonne

Overboosting, wastegate failure?

Started to notice some hesitation at WOT a few days ago - finally looked down at the boost gauge to see I am crazy overboosting. ZZP tuned previously 18-20 psi max, As you can see in the pic and video a quick hard 4th gear pull shot up to 30 psi (note my frantic throw down the phone before I...
  5. Zklonne

Intro - new owner for RichRich’s Goblin

Hey guys, figure I should introduce myself as I may have some questions arising as I do little tweaks. I purchased Rich’s Goblin after he moved to Alaska and didn’t have a place for it anymore. I finally took delivery last week to Minnesota. This build is awesome and as anyone who met Rich or...