Search results

1. Dylan Stan

Goblin 132 SOLD

Looking to sell my Goblin. Full Frame 132 ENGINE 2.8 ZZP Pulley 60# injectors ARP head studs Phenolic Cooling Spacer ZZP Flash Tune All New Timing [gears, tensioners, chain, upgraded arp bolts and guide bolts. New Headgasket New Waterpump New thermostat ZZP Shorty Headers w DF Exhaust New Heat...
  2. Dylan Stan

CHASSIS 132 Sold

Looking to sell my Goblin. Full Frame 132 ENGINE 2.8 ZZP Pulley 60# injectors ARP head studs Phenolic Cooling Spacer ZZP Flash Tune All New Timing [gears, tensioners, chain, upgraded arp bolts and guide bolts. New Headgasket New Waterpump New thermostat ZZP Shorty Headers w DF Exhaust...
  3. Dylan Stan

Billet Shifter Assmebly Forsale. New Never Used. GROUP BUY SHIFTER

I have the Group Buy Shifter assembly that was designed by the guys here building goblins. Never got it into the car and want to sell it.
  4. Dylan Stan

Wing Uprights

Whats everyone done for wing. Looking to first get uprights. Supplied by DF right? What about the hardware tension wires. DF too?
  5. Dylan Stan

2005 SS SC LSJ for sale fully torn down.

Hello everyone, I have a 2005 Cobalt SS Supercharged LSJ model for SALE. 105,000 miles with a clean title. The car is not wrecked, damaged, or rebuilt. Its a fully functioning car with really bad clear coat paint. I am trying to either sell the car whole, or tear it down and sell as a package...
  6. Dylan Stan

HEAT EXCHANGER PART NUMBER

I need the part number to the heat exchanger supplied by DF . Please and Thank you!
  7. Dylan Stan

SS supercharged clutch sensor.

I thought this was an easy simple fix to the clutch switch that interferes with footwell cover and the Hood
  8. Dylan Stan

DOT Windscreen Option

Although i havent had inspection done, I am very confident that this windscreen will do. I live in Michigan and these DOT Makrolon Hardcoated windscreens are popular. I have purchased a RZR windscreen with DOT Stamp and Recipt for Inspection and got it cut out for less than 215 Dollars all...
  9. Dylan Stan

ACC Switch wired to fog lamp relay

I need a basic understanding of where i wire in accessory switch to use old fog lamp fuse relay. I have purchased the button panels on cluster from DF.
  10. Dylan Stan

Heat Exchanger Fan + Naca Ducts

Should i completely disregard Heat exchager fan if i have Naca Duct set up.?
  11. Dylan Stan

Heat Exchanger Mounting.

Can someone post a few pictures up close of the front portion of heat exchanger mounting.
  12. Dylan Stan

Supercharged DONOR DATA Wires ABS no ONstar

i have a 2006 Cobalt SS Supercharged model. I HAVE ABS. I do NOT have OnStar. What do i do with the data wires and any other supercharged specific wiring that i need to complete.
  13. Dylan Stan

Dylan Stan Track Build 06 SS/SC Michigan

My names Dylan and Im in Michigan currently working with my donor parts out of a 2006 Cobalt SS 2.0 SC model. Donor is fully pulled apart and i have gotten my hands into engine matinence and modifications. First i pulled the head and replaced all valve seals, springs and retainers. Also i...