Search results

1. N

SS/TC Goblin For Sale 25,000

Hello fellow DF Goblin enthusiasts, I am looking to sell my 2018-built SS/TC Goblin. It is fully road legal in the state of New York including all homologation parts and has been well-maintained. This car has been a joy to own and drive, but I am looking to move on. Price: 25000 *Disregard...
  2. N

Brake Ducts For Front Brakes

I was watching Formula 1 recently and I saw brake ducts on the front brake so I thought I would bake a new one. I modeled a test one to see if it would fit and it is currently printing. This is the bracket test to see if I can get the measurements correct. They will mount using the same...
  3. N

Turbo +Boost Issues

So basically we recently got the car tuned and we had an issue with the car not holding boost. The car would rev up and only boost up to 2 psi. We have the carbon canister hooked up to the car and only when we unplug the MAF and clog the vacuum line (EVAP line) that goes to the carbon canister...
  4. N

Swaying issue.

Hello all, We finally got our Goblin street legal and are able to drive it. We’re having issue with front swaying in speeds over 60 mph. We had it professionally aligned. Car drives and handles fine when below 60 but as we speed up, 65-75, car’s front end becomes dangerously unstable. any...
  5. N

WINDSHIELD, WIPERS, PARKING BRAKES NYS REGISTRATION

Hello all, this is Nick's dad John. I was reading a post earlier (that i can't find now) about windshield, brake and wipers. Here are some pictures of our car with windshield, wipers and brakes. I have to say, Lonnie and Adam came through for us. While waiting for the brake lines, Nick and I...
  6. N

Turbo Goblin New York.

Hi all. We picked up our frame and parts back in June of 2018. It is now November of 2018 and we are almost done. Waiting for emergency brake and windshield to get Goblin registered in New York. Pictures on the forum helped a lot throughout our build. Here are some pictures from our build...