Search results

1. C

Lost power when driving? Comes and goes

Hi everyone, thanks in advance! 2.2L ecotec NA I was on a drive, and about 45miles in I had some issues. I was going about 60mph and holding the pedal to maintain that speed. Suddenly it was like the engine just cut out (but still running) and the car was just coasting. I tried pushing the...
  2. C

Radio Suggestions?

I am looking for a radio to install on the car. Anyone have suggestions on a halfway decent unit? How was install? Trying to spend less than 100, if possible. Thanks!
  3. C

Woosh noise? W/video

My donor was a 2.2l 2005 lt sedan. When I turn off the engine there is a delay, then a woosh sound from the intake. What is this? Is it bad? Thanks guys
  4. C

"Blow off" type noise on shutdown

Hey guys! I have a 2.2 out of a 2005 cobalt sedan lt. I just recently got the engine running on my build. However, when i shut down the engine, it sounds like air is quickly being released like blow off. Is this normal? Thanks!
  5. C

05 2.2l Tune for Turbo?

Hey guys, I have a 2.2l out of an 05 cobalt Lt. I would really like to put a turbo on the stock engine, but can not figure out a way to tune this era of 2.2. Could I run 4-6 lbs of boost without a tune on the completely stock engine? Or any tuning suggestions? -Thanks