Aftermarket Pedals

KingChuck24

I was wondering what people were using for aftermarket pedals? I have been looking around for some nicer ones and was just trying to figure out how much to spend. I found it ranges from 20 dollars to 200 so I am not really sure quality wise what to buy.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I bought a set of OMP aluminum racing pedals. They bolt on to the existing pedals, not clipped, and were not that expensive - and they look nice with good grip. Model OA 120.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
My Goblin is not built yet, but I did align and drilled the holes in the pedals to test fit them - they look like they belong there. :D

Be forewarned there are no instructions. I removed the rubber pads on the brake and clutch arms, eyeballed the new aluminum pads, marked for the holes and drilled. Note: finesse is needed to drill the plastic clutch arm to avoid the lever and have room to install washers and nuts on the backside. Some shiming under the new pads may be needed (the pedal faces are not flat).

The throttle pedal can be left as is, drilled and the new aluminum pad installed or the plastic pad could be removed and replaced with the new pad - would need a fabricated bracket.