Chris’ 09 TC street machine (REGISTERED)

Christopher Sanchez

Super-sanitary car you've built there, Chris. Congrats.

Do you think the white color scheme will help you avoid unwanted attention from the local gendarmerie?

(BTW, The term gendarme is derived from the medieval French expression gens d'armes, which translates to "armed people".)
Thank you, yea I feel that the white allows the goblin to blend right in with traffic haha. Surprisingly enough I have yet to be pulled over... the white is a wrap from vivid and is a matte combat pearl grey.... fancy name but just looks like flat white haha. I really want this performante verde draco but could not find something close enough to it...

Attachments

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Surprisingly enough I have yet to be pulled over...
I honestly think that the police are just like the rest of the motoring public. They see it and say " What the f@¢# is that thing?" I have even got a thumbs up from a city of Pittsburgh officer. I also have not been stopped. I have sat at traffic lights next too a few so they had plenty of time to check things out.

RouteAbel

Down in Texas I fully expect to get pulled over in the goblin just so the cops can talk gear-head. I have been pulled over at least 4 times in my AMG by cops that just want to talk about the car. They say its because I'm not running a front plate but then give me a warning and just chat for 5 minutes. Had one ask me how fast I had ever gotten the car up to. I wasn't too keen to answer that question to a cop.