Facebook Marketplace Not Worth My Time

Jareth

Goblin Guru
So posted all of this on Facebook Marketplace for $400 and after dozens of messages and run around with stupid questions I pulled the add and will just cut it up and put it out for trash.

Just not worth my time of effort.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
One suggestion I'd make is, post a separate listing for each piece. I had NO success when I listed a pile of parts in one single post.

But I totally get it if you're over it already, FB's Cobalt community is a cesspool.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
I had posted the whole car and really only sold the side skirts and the trunk. The trunk was only valuble to the guy because it was Imperial Blue. Other than that though, all I got was hassle and the BS you guys speak of.

Joebob

Goblin Guru
I had pretty good luck as @Ark :D stated to have a separate post and price for each piece. Not too many people have 360 damage they want to fix. I totally agree, the messages I got were more than ridiculous but the people that actually showed up were very nice. I think I sold my trunk for 75 an the rear bumper for 75. My front end was damaged so scrapped it all.

Joe

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I sure could use those bumper covers, but I won't be east of the Mississippi until April 1. And then you are still a fair haul for me from Columbus, GA! The unit I'd drive would have to be big enough to haul it all but asking you to continue to trip over it for 6 more months is quite a large favor to ask. Let me know how you feel abut this possibility?

Mattc3366

I got about $1000 for all of you have there. Same color and everything. See if someone can stash it for you till you sell it