FS: Built LSJ-T engine

Justin
Columbia TN
$3500 obo

Hi I have a LSJ engine I built for my Saturn ion redline turbo for sale. All parts are brand new and I started the vehicle and that’s about it. I’m moving so I’m trying to part out the vehicle before I go. Zero miles, can deliver with a deposit or you pay shipping. Sold as is and can include turbo kit parts as well.

Bottom end:
molnar rods, diamond 10.5:1 pistons, LNF oil squirters, ottp upgraded main bolts, arp headstuds, new timing chain kit, tapped oil pan, new crank pulley and alternator

head:
Zzp valve springs and retainers, zzp stage2 cams, new cam gears, new valves,seals, keepers, etc.

Can include Saab intake manifold, 80# injectors, k04 turbos, eBay intercooler and piping kits, etc.

Any questions let me know. I can provide receipts to all parts and machine work. This price is less than you can buy the parts for

Attachments

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
If someone needs me to check it out, I'm close enough to visit on the weekend.

Is this set up for port or direct injection? I'm not real familiar with the Saturn Redline.

If someone needs me to check it out, I'm close enough to visit on the weekend.

Is this set up for port or direct injection? I'm not real familiar with the Saturn Redline.
this is port injected 2.0 LSJ engine. It was supercharged from factory but I turbo swapped it. I have several LSJ, LNF and LHU engines and LSD transmission

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
DANG! Tennessee is too far to drive!
But someone closer - maybe in need of a new engine (@PHENDERSON) - would get a good deal on this one!
Yes, he is closer than you, but not very close! LOL! I do not believe we have heard the final on the Phenderson motor(digits crossed here!), I'm still hoping it is the oil cooler: compromised inside!? Or somehow the H2O pump? Sure would be nice! I think I'd at least inspect the rod and main bearings, if not replace them outright. Though the engine was run with coolant in the oil it don't think it was ever under load, since I think his car has yet to solo.

What LSJ engines do you have available? Unmodified except bolt ons are ok. Mileage and price? I am looking.
I have the stock head and stock block lsj from my redline with 101k miles. They are separated so you’d need new timing chain kit, head gasket and studs. Pm me an offer. I have a lot of parts so pm is best