Logan Straeter LS Goblin

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
What ever happened to the LS4 goblin that was supposed to be? I searched the forums and FB and only came up with bare minimum results. Anyone have any kind of update?

Ross

Goblin Guru
I haven't seen an update is a while. This pic is before the V8 swap.

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
If this project did/does come to fruition, the design and fabrication to make it happen can take time to complete. Doing something that no one has done before can be a whole can of worms and require lots of trial and error with redoing things - sometimes more than once. I have lots of experience with this.

9pxX.gif

GoblinGuyZ

Isn't that engine around 100lbs heavier than the LSJ for example? It's a cool project but have to wonder how practical given that IMO the front to rear weight bias of the goblin is already one of the less desirable traits of it and adding even more weight won't do it any favors. Cant see the need for much more than 400hp at the rear wheels on a goblin anyway which is very attainable with a turbo setup. I guess the availability and cost of the LS may be better? But then again the customisation required would surely put you back at square one. Anyway would still like to see it happen

Last edited: