Orange Powder Coat question, specifially for RAL colors

Metal Mech

So the shop called me today to tell me to come pick up my parts. Apparently all my small parts that I did in texture black they finished, but the frame and control arms that were to be orange didn't get done.
I've been searching around at other options for powder coat and the next closest place to me uses RAL colors instead of prismatic. When I told him what I was looking for he suggested RAL2008, but thats a reddish orange and I really don't want a reddish orange. From what I can tell on the RAL color chart RAL2017 might be closer to what I want. So curious if anyone here has orange from RAL or knows of some examples. I tried searching but didn't find anything useful.

RCK605

Maybe contact Prismatic and see if they have a RAL equivalent chart for their colors? You could also order a sample swatch of your Prismatic color and take it to the new powdercoater and have him make samples of a few RAL colors and find the best match.

Metal Mech

Maybe contact Prismatic and see if they have a RAL equivalent chart for their colors? You could also order a sample swatch of your Prismatic color and take it to the new powdercoater and have him make samples of a few RAL colors and find the best match.
I will contact Prismatic and see what they said. I tried to do a color match search but they don't have RAL numbers listed for the online search.
I will take my swatch with me to compare. Seeing the colors in person is much better then trying to judge online. I ordered so many orange swatchs from Prismatic to get an idea of what colors look like. I sure even after they coat the frame it will still be a bit different.
The hardest part is finding time to go when they are open and I don't work, usually it means taking time off.