Positive post caps for sale

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
My usual charge for these is send me a $20 VISA gift card. Shipping is usually $9. I’m not lookin to be Bill Gates here! I just know the little stuff escapes and a trip to the junk yard for a bolt or two really can ruin your day! I just clean up the stuff and bits around cars other’s have disassembled in the yards. They scatter stuff around their “crime scene” but not usually too far. I drop by and scoop up the cream. Picked up a pair of new ball joints still in their bags today. $4.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Ecotec gold right there. Seems to know what he has too…….. ;)
I'll be back in Galveston December thru Feb 29. Bring a Goblin to visit us in Galveston and I'll give ya one!(This isn't bribery, it's a "facilitating payment"! Please be in contact before your visit!)

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
My current stock is 21 including the pink one. Would the owner of the pink one please send me a private message containing his shipping directions. Thanks!

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Serious question, how much for one of these? I would like to buy one.
Happy New Year! Now, how to buy? Start a conversation on the members part of this forum with me by touching the red A, so you don't advertise your address on the forum. send me your address there and I'll mail you one! don't pay for it until after you get it. Price is $10 + $10 shipping. You'll get my address with the cap. Then find a way to send me $20. I suggested either sending it in a card(like holiday card or just some scrap cardboard to disguise the bill). Or you can send me a VISA gift card for $20.00. That way if it's lost you can get it replaced.(for security, all the big cash scams have you send them gift cards, thieves like security and anonymity!)

But wait! there's more! I also find little Cobalt bits, nuts, bolts, screws clips and such. I don't send too many sensors because so many on the engine are sold new, but some of the sensors like ambient light and other dash switches I may have around and could mail them. Funny and odd bolts, like the subframe to body bolts, some of the motor mount bolts and any other you might have lost, I can probably locate and send.

I have pulled apart 2 Cobalts, a ION and a HHR. I have found that so many bolts are graded and purpose made for these cars. Actually most of the hardware on cars now a days is specific to that brand or even model line. I sort and save hardware for my own projects.

I currently have 2 lists going out when complete. One builder in Ga lost those covers under the fuse box and a guy in Fla needs a(1) valve cover bolt, a engine lift bracket w/ bolts, water neck(holds down the thermostat,

Last edited:

devianteng

Happy New Year! Now, how to buy? Start a conversation on the members part of this forum with me by touching the red A, so you don't advertise your address on the forum. send me your address there and I'll mail you one! don't pay for it until after you get it. Price is $10 + $10 shipping. You'll get my address with the cap. Then find a way to send me $20. I suggested either sending it in a card(like holiday card or just some scrap cardboard to disguise the bill). Or you can send me a VISA gift card for $20.00. That way if it's lost you can get it replaced.(for security, all the big cash scams have you send them gift cards, thieves like security and anonymity!)

But wait! there's more! I also find little Cobalt bits, nuts, bolts, screws clips and such. I don't send too many sensors because so many on the engine are sold new, but some of the sensors like ambient light and other dash switches I may have around and could mail them. Funny and odd bolts, like the subframe to body bolts, some of the motor mount bolts and any other you might have lost, I can probably locate and send.

I have pulled apart 2 Cobalts, a ION and a HHR. I have found that so many bolts are graded and purpose made for these cars. Actually most of the hardware on cars now a days is specific to that brand or even model line. I sort and save hardware for my own projects.

I currently have 2 lists going out when complete. One builder in Ga lost those covers under the fuse box and a guy in Fla needs a(1) valve cover bolt, a engine lift bracket w/ bolts, water neck(holds down the thermostat,
I didn't realize you were serious about the gift card, lol. I may just 3d print something instead, but if not I'll shoot you a message. Thanks.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
The gift card is just to be sure cash doesn't "get lost" in the mail. I'll mail you one with a broken string for $15. total; shipping is still $10.