Turnsignal issue

Amack1970

I just replaced the speed sensor on my transmission. I replaced it from the top side of the engine compartment which required the complete relay box to be removed. After putting the car back together the turn signals aren't working properly. If I use the column switch to indicate a left turn the right turnsignal in the headlamp starts blinking? I haven't checked to see if the tail lamps are doing the same thing. Any ideas?

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Are you sure you put the fuse box back together correctly? I haven't tried, but I think a couple of the small square connectors can be swapped around. Might want to double check.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Yeah, it looks like the X5 and X3 connectors are the same size. The two in the middle. One controls turn signals and one controls the headlights. That's gotta be it.

Amack1970

Yeah, it looks like the X5 and X3 connectors are the same size. The two in the middle. One controls turn signals and one controls the headlights. That's gotta be it.
Brian where could I find a diagram of the relay box? I plan of checking the connectors tomorrow