Wires

Doug Rostad

2009 2.2L LAP Manual transmission. I am trying to solve my "no start" condition.

When I was thinning out my harness,,,, on my 25928052 BCM Plug X1 there are some wires I have cut out, that I am questioning. Are these used in the Goblin? Mine is manual transmission.

Plug X1 Pin 18 Dark Green Circuit 5060 Low Speed GMLAN Serial Data
Plug X1 Pin 33 Dark Green with white stripe Circuit 1135 A/T Shift Lock Control Solenoid Supplied Voltage
Plug X1 Pin 36 Dark Green Circuit 5060 Low Speed GMLAN Serial Data (UE1)
Plug X1 Pin 64 Black Circuit 650 Ground (Without LNF)

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
I would seem odd you cut those 4 out? Grounds, IMO can't have too many, unless the circuit it supplies is gone. Low speed LAN systems are a black box mystery to me but usually get left in place, check and see if those two might should be spliced back in or maybe to each other?(LAN is a "network" and when broken cannot communicate) I feel sure the shift lock solenoid is not used in a manual app but the circuit may be part of the neutral start/safety system keeping user from starting the car in gear in both auto and manual config.(just a guess? I am not very familiar with the 08 and newer. Those used a single potentiometer switch on the clutch combining function that was 2 separate Clutch switches pre 07.)

Matt3458

2009 2.2L LAP Manual transmission. I am trying to solve my "no start" condition.

When I was thinning out my harness,,,, on my 25928052 BCM Plug X1 there are some wires I have cut out, that I am questioning. Are these used in the Goblin? Mine is manual transmission.

Plug X1 Pin 33 Dark Green with white stripe Circuit 1135 A/T Shift Lock Control Solenoid Supplied Voltage

Pin 18 goes to the radio, Pin 36 to the VCIM, which I think is something onstar related. So it's probably not those.

Matt3458

Mine's not an Auto, but looking at this diagram Pin 33 might be important for both ignition and shifting, when you get there. Maybe someone else can confirm.

Doug Rostad

I would seem odd you cut those 4 out? Grounds, IMO can't have too many, unless the circuit it supplies is gone. Low speed LAN systems are a black box mystery to me but usually get left in place, check and see if those two might should be spliced back in or maybe to each other?(LAN is a "network" and when broken cannot communicate) I feel sure the shift lock solenoid is not used in a manual app but the circuit may be part of the neutral start/safety system keeping user from starting the car in gear in both auto and manual config.(just a guess? I am not very familiar with the 08 and newer. Those used a single potentiometer switch on the clutch combining function that was 2 separate Clutch switches pre 07.)
The Plug X1 Pin 64 Circuit 650 , Ground, I wasn't sure if it goes to ground , or , it provides aground to a system.
The harness is out of the car at the moment, so I can check every wire. So far I have not found anything that is miss wired.
I do know that the Plug X1 Pin 33 dark green with white stripe , when all hooked up and in the car , had 12 volts aal of the time. But, I did not have it hooked to anything.