New profile posts

Awaiting powdercoat (August). In the meantime I am on a quest to determine whether it is worth my time to design and fabricate custom fiberglass side pods for heat exchangers. We see 110 degrees here in the summer. I don’t want a 26” HE running the width of the back of my car just to avoid heat soak.
Hey fellow Goblin builders I have been silent so far but look at this site almost daily. Going to start posting my progress. I have a 09 turbo. I picked up the chassis and donor at the same time first part of April. Bought the donor at IAAI in Dallas. Paid approx. $3k with fees, it has approx. 57k miles. It was hit in the front but not too much damage.
Got all the stages. Now waiting for my powder coating guy to have time to take mine in. Hopefully looking at a early summer completion date.
chassis #63 (waiting) Stage 2 supercharged, balance shaft delete, ported cylinder head, OBX limited slip, Dual pass end plate end plate
Hey, When you installed the camshaft, were there any seals that you installed with it? I found this part number online 12574477 when I was looking for something else and made me wonder.
I've been interested in this kit for a while and now that partial builds are available I was wondering what the 50% build needed to be done?
Hey I saw you recently started your build. Have you ordered your kit yet? What is your plan for shipping?