New profile posts

June 30th, drove it for it's first real drive, downtown for ice cream.
July 11th, put on the wide tires.
Aug 24th, first autocross
Aug 28th, replaced timing chain tensioner & chain guide bolt.
Sept 18th, replaced wheel bearings, thicker rod end mounts.
Sept 30th, added AEM air fuel guage, so I can use HP Tuners.
Oct 7th, got dragy. Precision butt dyno. 0-60 is 4.2 seconds
Hello BaltimoreHokie, I was told to reach out to you for information on getting car registered in Montana. I tried Illinois where i live followed there process and no go. I'm getting this registered one way or another!! Please help me if you can. John, 618-420-6015
Hello XJLIFE, My name is Steve Meyer and I live in Hixton, WI. I just joined the Forum and I am planning to build a Gobin using a SS TC. Any chance I could look at yours and hear about your build experience? Thanks, Steve
Hello. I,m running into same problem. my donor does not have any twisted wires. How did you solve this?
John W.
Motoracer110
Motoracer110
hey JW, When I saw I didnt have those twisted wires I tried asking Lonny at Goblin what is going on and he explained that some of the models have different wiring. I felt completely lost when he told me that and i ended up spending the money to have them Finnish the harness.
J
jwwilsonbusdriver
Great. I was afraid of that. So close and now this. Thanks for getting back to me on this. John W.
Chad, thanks for putting this ride together in Missouri, unfortunately I won't be ready yet. A real bummer, was really looking forward to it, it's a great riding area. Hopefully something similar can be done next year or even in this fall, maybe more of us will have our kit cars done. I'm making some progress, but it's slow going.
Information needed please.

My height is 6'6" and my legs are plenty long.

Just wondering whether such a height puts me "outside the corral" in terms of whether I could be comfortable driving a stretched Goblin.

Cheers, regards, etc., ...
JSATX
JSATX
Parson these profile posts aren’t monitored and don’t give notifications unfortunately. You’ll be ok in a stretched Goblin.
IDRVSLO, I am new to the Goblin forum - just signed up this weekend. I have a question about your intercooler. I am assuming this is an aftermarket cooler, since it seems to be unique form all other photos and videos of TC Goblins I have seen so far. Did you order your kit without the SS/TC option? If so, which kit did you order? I am not a fan of the air to water intercooler living in AZ. Thanks, Tim.
Things no one tells you about building a kit car: It takes 45 minutes to order brake pads at the be parts store because the employees want to know everything about your build. Employees, plural, because invariably the one you're working with will call everyone else over to hear about your project.