Recent content by SliderR1

1. SliderR1

Steering column/wheel installation

Here's mine: I used an old phone charger to rig up the horn wire - works great! Don't mind the painters tape - still a work in progress, LOL... Printed a hook to hold the wheel, too:
  2. SliderR1

SliderR1's Track Goblin - 05 SS/SC

This is what makes me think the fuse box might be bad. Or I'm not testing something correctly...
  3. SliderR1

I have a new relay on order to make HE Fan a stand alone circuit activated by run/crank; however, I'm not positive its going to fix the problem.. After posting my results, I'm beginning to wander if my fuse box is bad. Chad - your first idea - that little circuit is not used (or connected to...
  4. SliderR1

Well - I have some weird results to report. I cut the sheathing in two places on the jumper wire and attached the leads from my multi meter then reassembled everything. At first the pump didn’t come on. I went upstairs to work on a few things and about 45 min later I returned to basement and...
  5. SliderR1

Jays 05 supercharged build, East TN.

where you at in East TN? I'm in Johnson City.
  6. SliderR1

Well - let me think about that. The wire is located on the C5 block and is underneath the fuse panel in the box... I could probably make the wire long enough to stick out the side of the box and get a reading. I just read this and I've gotta run some errands. I'll report back later. Thanks...
  7. SliderR1

IDRVSLO / TRACK / 08 SS TC

Those wheels look really good - love the deep dish!
  8. SliderR1

So this problem has resurfaced and I'm looking for some help. Here is an updated schematic on what I have done: With the key off - the coolant pump is running - HE Fan is NOT running. Here is some additional information and things I have checked: 1. AFTR COOL Relay has been verified OK...
  9. SliderR1

Thanks Balphamore. I was able to space the wing brackets inward enough to get the taillight housings to clear in the factory position. I think it was less than 1/2" that was needed. The wing brackets are long enough that it didn't really effect anything where they mount to the wing. I did...
  10. SliderR1

Luke's City Frame Goblin '07 SS/SC

I think a few of us have used the GMPP clutch kit. PN 19212712. Has worked great for mine so far.
  11. SliderR1

LHU instead of LNF ?

Pretty sure HHR stuff is the same. I think Dan Perry used a HHR transmission in his build. As long as the newer engines can accept the right mounts, I don't see any reason it couldn't be made to work. You might have issues with the BCM talking to the newer ECM - worth checking into if you...
  12. SliderR1

Alex and the Extended City Frame - 08 Sport/Automatic Donor

Next time try freezing the tie rod end on both sides of the steering arm. I keep a can of that canned air keyboard cleaner in my shop - if you turn it upside down and spray you can freeze stuff really quick!
  13. SliderR1

Lethalcast's City goblin- 2009 SS/TC G85

Calipers looks awesome - way better than the G2 paint I went with - never will do that again...
  14. SliderR1

ctuinstra's City Goblin - 07 SS/SC donor 2.0

Like it! Any chance there is a way to make DIC brighter, too?