Search results

1. A

Creaking Goblin

Hey all. I've noticed a fairly loud creaking noise coming from the back of the car when turning at slow speeds. It's very easy to replicate. If I turn the front wheels either direction, and simply roll the car in neutral a few inches forwards or backwards, it makes the noise. The noise does not...
  2. A

Chilton online manual

So, there was an awesome resource posted here: http://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/track-day-monster-2009-ss-tc-track-frame.396/page-2#post-4358 that no longer seems to work. Does anyone have a working link/password for the Chilton manual?
  3. A

Maintenance items for LNF?

I'm looking for what general maintenance things you all have replaced on your donor drivetrains. I've read a bunch about timing chains and tensioners, and wear items like the clutch. Is there anything else I should be replacing on the engine or transmission while I have it all apart? Also, does...
  4. A

Bill's Extended City Goblin, 2009 SS/TC donor

Hey everyone! I suppose it's time to start my build log here. A bit of a back story: I first learned about the Goblin about 2 years ago after seeing a post on Reddit about Adam and his dad making a fiberglass nosecone for a kit car. To be honest, I completely disregarded the car at first...