Search results

1. DCMoney

SOLD

SOLD
  2. DCMoney

SOLD - SS/SC Extended City Frame Goblin for Sale

Not you're typical Goblin build for sale. Located in St Peters MO. $20k Extremely unique goblin. Custom hood, body panels (cut from .050 hardened aluminum panels), rear wing (nine lives racing element on custom uprights), seat slider brackets, front light bar mount, tail light mounts, line...
  3. DCMoney

MAF Tuning Getting Started

Need some help getting started tuning the MAF. I've been watching Goat Rope Garages videos on tuning, started with the first video and got to where he goes through talking about tuning the MAF. I've watched this video more times than I can count. What I'm trying to log is the EQ error ratio...
  4. DCMoney

Exhaust Rattle

Looks Like I had a baffle or something come loose inside the muffler. Does anyone know the part number for this exact muffler so I can cut the bad out out and weld in a new one. I see lots of 2.5in offset inlet/outlets but its hard to tell if the taper at the inlet/outlet is the same. Or does...
  5. DCMoney

Crate Engine Depot Black Friday F35 LSD

$1k + shipping. Link
  6. DCMoney

Brake Issue

I've been working through an issue with brakes for a few weeks. Brakes have been, vacuumed bleed, pressure bleed, and bleed the old fashion way. With the car off the pedal is nice and stiff, with it running, edit: (when brakes are applied) the pedal slowly sinks to the floor. Faster after...
  7. DCMoney

Passenger Grab Handle

Noticed a grab handle similar to SXS passenger grab handles on earlier frame goblins, is this something people just didn't want or use so they stopped incorporating them? Anyone have it and notice their passengers don't use them? Trying to decide if I throw on on or not. On the rzr's its...
  8. DCMoney

DCMoney's Extended Street Goblin - 06 SS SC - #111 Registered

Starting my build log. Didn't plan on buying the kit till later this year or early next year but with the Motorhead Garage spot I didn't want to get behind a big back log, so I ordered my kit on 10/7. Picked up my donor car on 9/22, thanks to ctuinstra for the lead on the car. First time I've...
  9. DCMoney

Another Guy From Missouri

Noticed theres quite a few Missouri guys with kits. I'm in St Charles County, just outside St Louis. Been lurking for a month or so. Went through a bunch of the build logs and found out it was TheNuker that brought the goblin kits to my attention inadvertently. My best friend sent me a link to...