2009 Cobalt 2.2l normally asperated 5 speed Wire Labels

Doug Rostad

Does anyone have a list of the wiring labels that I can print out? I have searched on this forum and did not find them.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Don't know if I missed the year in the title or you changed it haha. But I have the wiring diagrams. I'll get it to you when I get home. Pm me your email

Doug Rostad

Hello I will be building chassis 490 . My donor was a 2009 Cobalt LS 2.2L Normally asperated. It did not have ABS or remote door locks. I found out the hard way , it had california emission. The fuel pump was different.

RCK605

My donor is a 2005 SS and it has different fuel pump wires from the videos. The easiest thing to do is buy a new fuel pump and connector pigtail that matches the videos.

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
My donor is a 2005 SS and it has different fuel pump wires from the videos. The easiest thing to do is buy a new fuel pump and connector pigtail that matches the videos.
I believe the fuel pump wiring pigtail he will need is for a 2001 Chevy C1500 pick up. It was quoted somewhere on this forum. I remember it because I have an 01 and an 04, C1500.

Markm

Sorry for my ignorance but what labels? I’ll be getting into my wiring harnesses soon. What are the labels for?

Matt3458

Do you mean the wire labels for the throttle plug extensions? There's a link for each model in the description of the wiring harness video, part 4 I believe.