75% Complete?

I was going trough and i saw that it had a option about 75% complete or all the parts together and you have to build it or you just have to get the pannels and seats?

Briann1177

All the stage three parts like lights, body panels, etc are extra. For the 75% roller, you'd need things like seats, wheels, and a few other small bits.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
With the 75% kit you will get a Goblin that is ready for you to install your own tires/wheels and seats to start driving. If you'd like to have body panels and lights, you'll have to order them and they will be shipped with your 75% kit. You'll install the body panels and lights.

Briann1177

I don't think they offer partial builds any more. It's too much of a logistical nightmare to ship parts like engines so they stopped doing it. I think it's also taken down as an option from the website.

ctuinstra

Those guys are so busy just filling orders and trying to keep up, I don't know how they would have time to even build a car for someone.

I'm almost certain that DF doesn't offer partially built kits anymore. They found it wasn't very cost effective and was a logistical nightmare with the shippers. The partial builds used to be on their website but have since been taken down.