Body Templates for Paint/Wrap Designs

SliderR1

Does anyone have a template they used to create the paint/wrap designs for the body panels?

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
I had a full size paper mock-up of the hood and just tore it up and trashed it after putting the wrap on. I do not have any form of small scale electronic version but I could have laid it on the floor and taken a god picture of it to give a good representation. Dang it, I thought about it and then thought, eh, no one will need that. :rolleyes:

SliderR1

Adam or Lonny - do you guys have anything in CAD or similar that we could print and sketch on?

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
Adam or Lonny - do you guys have anything in CAD or similar that we could print and sketch on?
They recently posted a new wrap on their Instagram. I asked where they got it done and they mentioned they always get it done from https://carwrapcity.com/ I considered reaching out to them regarding the price but im too far behind in my build right now. If anyone reaches out let me know.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
How much do you figure a paint job would run you? I would imagine that a decent one would be around the same price.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
I'll be interested to see how it turns out. I plan on doing my own. I'm sure it won't be as nice as DF design. But it's also unlikely it'll be a third of the cost.