Coolant Lines on a SS/SC Build

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Anyone have some good pictures of the routing of the rear coolant lines on a SS/SC build? Not the coolant for the supercharger, just the engine itself. The one hose I have isn't enough to do it all. I'm especially interested in the drivers side. I don't think I have enough clearance under the fuse box without it getting in the way of the shifter.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
It looks like his PCV line is clamped to the hard brake booster line. I can't actually see it and I must be wrong. Also can't tell exactly where the actual vacuum line is going. Surely it's going to the brake booster and I just can't see it correctly in the photos.

I ended up using the long hose supplied, which I assumed was for the passenger side, on the driver side. I was able to snake it under the fusebox with just enough clearance of the shifter. I ended up ordering another for the passenger side.

BAR-AIR

The radiator hose routing is pretty simple (I used marine hoses just for simplicity). PASSENGERS SIDE
34B8D6D6-5648-403E-8A36-CBC881E50C60.jpeg
DRIVERS SIDE hose goes directly to thermostat housing.
01BCA91B-58D8-4262-ADC7-7102FA4D8277.jpeg
Other end of drivers side hose at thermostat housing. 3/4” hose coming off thermostat housing goes directly to the bottom of the reservoir.
35270249-66FD-4404-8248-625C8892449C.jpeg

Above the passengers side radiator hose (look closely you can make out the yellow stripe on the hose) you can see the routing for the hose going to the top of the reservoir.
8D1D0042-30CB-4A45-BABA-682968D6FACD.jpeg
Not a great picture but it you look closely at the end of the supercharger’s case (just before the rubber coupler) you can make out two outlets first one has a rubber plug on it and the second one has the hose that eventually gets reduced in size (at least that is what I did takes up less space in the center channel), that runs to the front brake booster.
848CF946-1F14-4E57-99F8-A08C84D8B1BA.jpeg

SliderR1

I think what you are seeing is not the brake booster line, but a different line of the same type of tubing that is routed into the intake tube - same way factory setup was.

BAR-AIR

Just had the car on the lift (reworking the fuel vent line). The second hose next to the plugged line on the supercharger does run to the front brake booster. Also checked my ZZPerformance paperwork that is the routing as per them.