For sale chassis 220 lnf

pisco

Sadly life has happened and my kit is up for grabs. It’s an extended city chassis with a 2009 low mileage sstc donor.
Chassis is painted to prevent rusting and engine is on a stand.
everything is tagged in boxes and everything is included.
lots of extras. Will list later.
feeing out interest.

pisco

Money wise I don’t honestly know what’s fair.
I’m near Omaha Nebraska but am willing to deliver a few hundred miles or meet part way anyone serious.

what does the group think?
what is a reasonable price?

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Tough call. TC setups are the most valuable. price of car, plus price of kit and go from there. You can probably sell add ons separately to recoup come money there.

pisco

It’s all boxed up
I started the build and then moved, haven’t had a chance to work on it since.

mike_sno

Goblin Guru
I assume if he had useful pictures they would be already posted. Seems that stuff is stacked in storage. But still there is a lot information missing. Even the build log is not giving you all information a potential buyer would look for. I'm a very motivated buyer and most likely will buy a used one from the forum, this could be a good backup, in case...

It must be hard selling a project half done and it sounds like it's not a voluntarily sale. :(

pisco

The chassis is bare. I basically have stage one kit, an NRG steering wheel with quick release, all donor parts, HP tuners, wideband, and everything is packed in boxes from my move.
bolts are bagged and tagged mostly

the parts from Doyle fab are still in boxes.
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0717.jpeg
IMG_0720.jpeg
IMG_0719.jpeg

pisco

Most definitely. That seems excessive even. If it’s less expensive than an oversized pallet then it’s an option however I believe ltl freight would be far less expensive.

pisco

Including everything
The payment to Doyle plus donor and add on parts I have over 12 in it
Subtract what I sold and we are in the 8500-9000 range.
wondering if there is an offer out there anywhere close.

Dale E

Okay folks this is a deal waiting to happen. Desired Turbo engine, extended frame (you can add a cage later if wanted @Ross did).

(If I needed another car I would drive the three hours - one way and get this)..

Transportation idea: Make the deal, fly to Omaha, rent a small Uhaul truck, load everything up and drive home. Weekend trip for your future journey in car building and fun times!