Front blinker bulb replacement

Batlwagn

Hey all as some of you may or may not know I recent picked up a Goblin from Scott(IDRVSLO) and I was just looking it over the other day and it appears as though the driver front blink bulb has gone bad. Its getting power as the running light is illuminated but the blinker doesnt function when I select it. The rear blinker works as it should as well. Any advice on opening the housing to check/replace the bulb? Thanks in advance, I look forward to being a huge pain in everyones side as I am completely unfamiliar with the Goblin at this point

Ross

Goblin Guru
I haven't found a way to open up my "clone" side mirrors - but I tried. Mine are LED.
Is there intermittent power getting to your side mirror when the blinker is on? Check ground wire too.

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
I don't have a set of mirrors to check on the lens removal.
Can you post a couple of close up pictures of mirrors? It might give us a hint on how they might come apart.

Batlwagn

I'll snap some pics when I get back to the house. I haven't put a test light on anything yet to check for voltage. I could probably just pry them apart but would hate to do that if

Batlwagn

You guys are great! I hadn't even gone as far as to check the under side.

thank you thank you thank you!

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
The Suzuki ones are very similar in design.
I agree, typically the lens has two exposed screws that hold them on.
If they're Chinese knock off's though, who knows. They could snap on. Which can make it difficult to remove without breaking them.

Batlwagn

Update: the bulb is fine but I still have no power to that turn indicator. On the passenger side I get between 3.83 and 11.54 volts when the turn indicator is selected and on the driver side I get 0.00. Passenger side works as it should but driver side is dead as a hammer. It's probably also worth noting that all of the other lights work as designed. Passenger front and rear blinker - check
Driver rear blinker - check

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
Depending on how it is wired if it has a separate ground from others that could be an issue or a bad positive connection. Time to start digging in to the wires.