Goblin meetup 2018?!

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
I know this has been talked about a little bit, But I wanted to see how many would be interested in this, We might be able to coordinate a track day or something. Would be really cool to meet all of the new Goblin's being built this winter!

I would guess it would be somewhere in the Midwest.

Nuker-

KJP

If I am done (which is doubtful) I will be in. If they are doing ecotec Nationals at the tail of the dragon again near October it would be fun to do it there as well.

SliderR1

I'm definitely interested - my attendance will depend on location and timing.

It would be great to pick a location that offers some twisty roads that we can exploit in the Goblin. I'm very familiar with Southern Appalachia and have helped organize a yearly motorcycle rally for the Yamaha FZ-09.org board - its based near Bakersville, NC. If that is the something this group is interested in, I would be glad to help organize as I'm already set up for something in this area.

The Ozarks is another option that is a little further west, if the group would prefer something more in that location. It seems the builders are from all over...

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Yeah, I have been kinda eye balling the Ozarks region, Lots of great curvy hilly backroads there.

Nuker-

JSATX

Goblin Guru
I don’t want to speak for DF but it’s my understanding they have access to a dyno that can be used for cheap. It might be worth it to try and add at least one day at the beginning of a meet for a group tune day. If there’s 5+ willing we could realistically run them all through in a couple hours with a remote guy or have someone drive in for it.

But of course that would be near dallas.

Ozarks would get my vote otherwise. The roads are just incredible all through the Ouachita area.