Help bleeding brakes

JERMzSS

Hello all... I'm about to rip my hair trying to get these brakes blead. I have an air bleeder and have even tried pumping them until my arm wants to fall off but i can't get the fluid past the master cylinder. I disconnected the line at the master cylinded and for some reason it's not being pumped into tge lines. Any ideas? Bad master cylinder maybe?

My donors brakes worked fine but the parts sat up awhile after being removed. I can hear air moving in the booster and the pedal is firm but there is no fluid being moved into the lines at all. Thanks in advance!

SliderR1

Have you tried bench bleeding the master? There is a little kit you can get for this that has small hoses that route the fluid back to the reservoir.

JERMzSS

I have not. Didn't really know it was even an option. Thanks I'll start researching this now!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Bench bleed the master cylinder then try a pressure bleeder. I have always had great success with the pressure bleeders. I used it on my '68 vette after completely rebuilding the entire system. It work flawless the first time and any old-vette owner will tell you that they brakes on those cars can be a real pain!