How Many Goblins Kits Built?

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Looking at the builder's thread, it's interesting looking at all of the names and cities that have kits. I'm curious, how many Goblin kits have been sold to date? Seems like there are quite a few out there! They certainly have become popular.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
If I remember correctly with what Adam told me when I picked up stage 1, they sold like 49 kits just last year and 16 the year before. I think their goal this year is 60.

It's crazy how this has taken off.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Just the thought of that is mind boggling how much work that is for the 3-4 of them! I know and can appreciate how much work it is to put this all together and I cannot figure out how they are getting it all done.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
I visited their shop this past weekend and asked that myself. I believe Adam mentioned that 76 frames have been built and they are up to 83 ordered. But. These numbers could be off slightly. I plan on putting my order in very shortly. I am hoping to team my order up with some near me to save on shipping or to work out some type of arrangement if someone plans to pick up their kit themselves.

BaltimoreHokie

Goblin Guru
You've been on the fence for awhile after selling off the previous donor. Good to hear you're still in it.
Yeah....I sure have. Always knew I wanted to. Just couldn't decide if the entertainment value of building one was worth it. But. Years from now it's unlikely I'd be unhappy. Worse case is I unload it down the road and take a small loss.