Late model booster spacer if you need

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Got what I needed. Thank you.

I have a late model booster spacer if someone needs.

Last edited:

RGSkid70

-3- I also was missing the little foam/fabric spacer on the brake booster rod. I replaced it with a short piece of PVC pipe, held in place with a circlip.IMG_20230904_115709656.jpg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I hope this doesn't cause any pedal bind. The foam piece is just stiff enough to keep the pedal arm in place, but allows for some lateral travel on the pin. Please, for safety, make certain to check the pedal for travel after everything is mounted up - would hate to have a brake issue at an inopportune time. :D

SwerveMonkey

any chance you could give me a cost estimate including shipping??
weighing in cost/time for delivery versus scrounging in local junkyard and cost there.

although, getting dimensions on this thing would also be a nice thing maybe I could get some machined

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Or use some thick washers if the spacer cannot be obtained - will accomplish the same outcome. Someone who has a spacer could measure it to get the proper depth.

SwerveMonkey

Or use some thick washers if the spacer cannot be obtained - will accomplish the same outcome. Someone who has a spacer could measure it to get the proper depth.
I do have a couple washers that are about 10mm thick,,, wasnt sure that it would do the job correctly and be able to stabilize the thing too.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Pay it forward...it's the right thing to do with donor parts we won't be using. Been there and doing that every chance I get to help a fellow builder in need! ;):D