LSJ Boost Sensor/Solenoid

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
On the LSJ can someone post a photo of the connector for the boost sensor /solenoid ( whatever this is called)?

IMG_1808.jpeg

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I have a few that don’t show much. If no one posts by tomorrow afternoon, I’ll take a close up of mine.

baustin

Only image I do have with the wires on the connector is this one, it matches the diagram Rauq included (pink wire top side, gray wire bottom side):

For others reference, I see you looped your control solenoid which is different than the stock setup. These 2 images show how mine is plumbed per the stock setup.

All 3 of these images are from awhile ago, but I don't recall anything changing in this area.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
That helps, thanks. The wires I were looking for actually turned out to be the Reverse Light Sensor.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Only image I do have with the wires on the connector is this one, it matches the diagram Rauq included (pink wire top side, gray wire bottom side):
View attachment 42759

For others reference, I see you looped your control solenoid which is different than the stock setup. These 2 images show how mine is plumbed per the stock setup.
View attachment 42760

View attachment 42761
I know mine is plumbed wrong. The kid I bought the kit from told me that he bypassed something that failed on the SC setup, he said it was a common issue with the SS's. Mine still make 15 pounds of America! so I haven't been to worried about it. One day I'll start testing the SC components, just not yet.

baustin

I know mine is plumbed wrong. The kid I bought the kit from told me that he bypassed something that failed on the SC setup, he said it was a common issue with the SS's. Mine still make 15 pounds of America! so I haven't been to worried about it. One day I'll start testing the SC components, just not yet.
I had the bypass valve (ZZP link) fail on mine and need to be replaced. I also made new hoses that connect to it since my were cracking in the images I attached above. It was simple to test and replace I think, but not as cheap as the loop on the solenoid.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
I'll get around to it one day. I'll just re-do the whole lines and all once I get into it. I did bookmark your photos for when that day comes.