Motorsports expo!

Karter2026

Goblin Guru
That kills me people just assume it is a buggy with the tube frame. I was researching wiper motors for mine ( don't ask PA requirement) The ones I found were nice and small. I questioned the guy about them working on a street legal track car and sent him some photos. His first words were "these wont be powerful enough to wipe mud from your glass" Where or when did I mention going off road or it being a buggy?

JERMzSS

It is crazy. The real car folks know and they are interested to know more. The average person is like "cool dune buggy!"...... (face palm) lol

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Awesome!

I get the dune buggy thing all the time, my guess is that will go away a bit once I put on my big ass spoiler. Its funny though, they are like have you taken it off road? I respond with have you looked at my tires?

JERMzSS

Awesome!

I get the dune buggy thing all the time, my guess is that will go away a bit once I put on my big ass spoiler. Its funny though, they are like have you taken it off road? I respond with have you looked at my tires?
I was asked the same thing. I was like uhh i have autocross slicks...road only lol

20190202_121752.jpg
Screenshot_20190205-105945_Google.jpg

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
I mean........I see the similarities especially without body panels........but the TIRES!!!!! Lol

JSATX

Goblin Guru
My wife purposefully calls it a dune buggy because she knows it aggravates me...I’m glad to know I’m not the only one haha.

I’ve resorted to referring to it as a “street rail.” Not a dune buggy, not a sand rail, it’s a street rail!

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
The body helps to cut down on the "dune buggy". About the only time I didn't care that someone called it that was at the DMV when licensing the thing. I was like "Call it whatever the hell you want as long as I get a plate!".

But with the body on, I hear it far less. I also am quick to mention that it's a car my son and I built (kit based).

It's good to see that it's getting some attention.