Nearly finished!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JERMzSS, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:11 AM.

1. JERMzSS

JERMzSS Member

20180110_110811.jpg 20180110_110752.jpg

I haven't been active much in the forum but i have followed just about everyones build. Picked my frame up in August and have been hard at it ever since.

I wana thank everyone for all the post that have been so much help. Big thanks to Adam and Lonny for anwsering every question i had no matter how dumb lol.

Exhaust will be here tomorrow but besides that it's just a few small things to button up before trying to get her registered!!

TheNuker, Silverback and JSATX like this.
  2. Briann1177

Briann1177 Well-Known Member

Bam! Out of nowhere. Ninja Goblin.

Looks really good.

JERMzSS likes this.
  3. JERMzSS

JERMzSS Member

4. Andy

Andy Active Member

Looks good. I got mine late in October and have been working, almost ready to drop the motor in for the first start. One question I had was where does the fuel vent tee go to? Only place I can guess is the evap sensor on the motors left hand side.The

5. ctuinstra

ctuinstra Well-Known Member

I believe the EVAP and purge are removed and not needed.

6. JeffsGoblin

JeffsGoblin Member

Looks GREAT! Where did you stash your supercharger heat exchanger?

7. JERMzSS

JERMzSS Member

I'm trying to figure that one out right now actually. What's the most popular place?

8. JERMzSS

JERMzSS Member

From and email I got from Adam:

"You should have received a black plastic tee with your kit. A hose will run from the tank barbed fitting to this tee. Another hose will run from the tee to the vent tube on the filler neck. Finally, a hose will need to run from the tee, across the tube behind the shoulders of the seats to the center of the car and then down under the car. This last hose is the actual vent and needs to run to the center and under the tank so that fuel doesn't slosh out in tight turns or leak out if the car ever ends up on its roof."

Screenshot_20180112-025851.png Screenshot_20180112-025858.png

9. Andy

Andy Active Member

Awesome thank you. I couldn't figure it out i thought the filler neck was the vent.

JERMzSS likes this.
  10. JERMzSS

JERMzSS Member

I thought tbe same. It didn't work vwry well lol.

11. canyon bolieu

canyon bolieu Active Member

What wheels are those and what size???

12. JERMzSS

JERMzSS Member

Whistler wheels
    I believe they are 16x8 and 17x8.